Conference Reporter in Rheumatoid Arthritis to Cover Key Topics at 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Rheumatoid Arthritis presented at this year's ACR/ARP Annual Meeting.
"Whether you are able to attend in person or not, Conference Reporter in Rheumatoid Arthritis will enhance your ACR/ARP 2019 experience."
Rheumatologist survey participants selected the following expert commentators to cover the community-selected topics listed below at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Professor of Medicine
Clinical Professor of Medicine
Professor of Medicine and Population and Quantitative Health Sciences
- Cardiovascular Comorbidity in Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Patient Management Principles for Difficult-to-Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Rheumatoid Arthritis and Use of Hepatotoxic Medications
- Managing Pain in Rheumatology: Learning From the Opioid Epidemic
- Vaccination Strategies for Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pregnancy in Rheumatoid Arthritis: Principles for Clinical Practice
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American College of Rheumatology.