ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program and the Virtual Edition of the 25th EHA Annual Congress
Conference Reporter in Multiple Myeloma to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program and the Virtual Edition of the 25th EHA Annual Congress
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Multiple Myeloma presented at this year's ASCO and EHA annual meetings.
"Whether you are able to attend the virtual sessions or not, Conference Reporter in Multiple Myeloma will enhance your on-demand conference experience."
The oncologists who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conferences.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Director of Myeloma Section
Edward W. and Betty Knight Scripps Professor of Medicine
Clinical Program Leader and Director of Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma Session Roundup: Measurable Residual Disease Assessment and Implications
- Treatment of Patients With Relapsed/High-Risk Multiple Myeloma
- Clinical Considerations in Initial Treatment of Newly Diagnosed Patients With Multiple Myeloma
- Novel Agents in the Approach to Patients With High-Risk Multiple Myeloma
- Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Tailoring Treatment to Patient Characteristics
- CD38 and Its Expanding Role as an Immunomodulator and Druggable Target
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American Society of Clinical Oncology or the European Hematology Association.