Conference Reporter in Liver Fibrosis to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at Recent Liver Disease Meeting
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Liver Fibrosis presented at a recent Liver Disease meeting.
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Professor, Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
Director, NAFLD Research Center
Transplant Hepatologist and Chief of Clinical Research Affairs
• Multidisciplinary Care for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease/Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
• Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Noninvasive Testing for Differing Phenotypes
• Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Precision Medicine in Evaluation and Treatment
• Novel Approaches to Detect Liver Disease
• Pharmacotherapy for Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Clinical Trials and Therapies on the Horizon
• The Gut-Liver Axis and the Microbiome in Liver Inflammation, Fibrosis
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases.