2020 AAP Virtual National Conference & Exhibition
Conference Reporter in Influenza to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 2020 AAP Virtual National Conference & Exhibition
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Influenza presented at this year’s AAP annual meeting.
“Seasonal influenza is expected to bring new challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, our coverage of vaccine-preventable illness at AAP includes a strong focus on influenza and strategies to overcome vaccine hesitancy.”
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Vice Chair, Committee on Infectious Diseases
Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
Professor, Department of Pediatrics
• Changes in Vaccine Recommendations: Review and Updates
• Improving Vaccination Rates and Reducing Vaccine Hesitancy
• Visual Indications of Infections and Their Mimickers
• Antimicrobial Update: Current Susceptibility Data and Trends
• The Red Book Committee: Questions and Answers
• Allaying Parental Concerns About Chemicals in Vaccines
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American Academy of Pediatrics.