Conference Reporter in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. Conference Reporter will feature community-selected experts and topics in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia presented at the 64th ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition.
VIEW THE TOPICS
- BCR-ABL1 Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors: The Current Landscape
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia: Unmet Needs and Trials in Progress
- Emerging Tools and Techniques in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Intolerance to Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Later-line Treatments in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Treatment-Free Remission in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by the American Society of Hematology.