63rd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia to Cover Key Topics Being Presented at the 63rd ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition
Conference Reporter delivers health care providers with insights from key thought leaders on exciting news presented at major medical conferences, in a concise and timely format. This issue of Conference Reporter will feature coverage of selected topics in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia presented at this year’s ASH Annual Meeting.
The clinicians who were surveyed selected the following expert commentators and topics from the upcoming conference.
Community-Selected Expert Commentators:
Professor, Tenured, Department of Leukemia
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Program
• Extending Progression-Free and Overall Survival in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Taking a "Whole Patient" Approach to Treating Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Data on Investigational Novel-Novel Combinations for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Long-term Survival Data With Preferred Frontline Therapies for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
• Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Real-World Data on Testing and Treatment
• Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Treatment Patterns in the Era of Novel Agents
This information is brought to you by Engage Health Media and is not sponsored, endorsed, or accredited by the American Society of Hematology.